Mother’s Day is right around the corner and I know things have been crazy lately, but that just means we have to make Mother’s Day that more special. I put together 10 gift ideas for mom(or yourself) that she’s sure to love.
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. This is a new home favorite of mine. I love it so much, so I thought it would be the perfect gift for the mom that loves essential oils. Maybe buy a few essential oils to go with it. Mine runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I have it set to run 1 minute on and then rest for 20 minutes and then it just runs until the bottle runs out. Its perfect for keeping the home smelling fresh all day long. No need to light a candle or worry about anything, it’s just constantly running.
2. Perfume is always a favorite go to for me when it comes to Mother’s Day and this perfume is one of my all time favorites. You’ll she the other favorite in just a bit. This scent is soft, feminine and beautiful. The packaging and bottle make for teh perfect gift for mom.
3. This is one of those splurge items that makes it perfect for gift giving. I recently started sleeping with this silk pillowcase and I LOVE IT! It feels so luxurious and my hair and skin love it too. I immediately noticed a difference with my hair. I ordered two so I can always have one available while the other is dirty. Mom will love this!
4. These sandals have been around for years and they are still going strong and on trend. With summer right around the corner these are the perfect shoe to gift mom. They will go with everything she wears and she will feel so cute in them.
6. Another statement gift option mom is sure to enjoy. This is not only practical but so cute. It will out a smile on her face but will be the perfect grab and go bag for errands.
7. Told ya I had another favorite perfume coming up. This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE perfume because I’ve been using this one since high school. It’s sultry, luxurious and elegant. If you’re looking for a bold scent this is the one. Word of warning, it will become her all time favorite scent, trust me!
8. You can’t have a Mother’s Day gift guide without adding a robe and this one has been a go to favorite of mine for years. I currently have it in two colors and wear it often. It’s the perfect weight for wearing around the house and right after getting out of a hot shower. I love it in this navy color.
9. One of my all time favorite cozy purchases is my barefoot dreams blankets. They are splurge worthy to the max and make the most luxurious thoughtful gift. Mine goes with me everywhere in the house. I may or may not have been known to even take mine to the movies. Let’s just say, she will want to take this blanket everywhere with her.
10. Still not sure what to get her. This set is stunning and perfect for everyday wear. It comes in silver or gold, so grab her favorite. I love how simple and classic this set is, which is exactly why it makes the perfect gift for mom. She will love putting it on everyday!