10 Cozy Gift Ideas For Her
This is probably my favorite gift guide so far because I am the cozy one! I love my slippers and robe and cuddly blankets. There is definitely something for the cozy one on your list in this gift guide!
1. How amazing is this robe?? It is so luxurious and I feel so fancy when I wear mine! This is such a great gift to give because it isn’t something someone would buy for themselves but everyone would love!
2. A candle sets the whole vibe for a cozy evening so I had to include a Holiday scented one! Holiday scents are so cozy and comforting and this one is under $50.
3. Keep tea, coffee or hot chocolate warm all day long with this warming mug set. I love the cooper color and how thin and sleek it is. It is a splurge but totally worth it!
4. Y’all know I had to include a barefoot dreams blanket! I just love mine so much! There is nothing cozier than a barefoot dreams blanket. This is something that they will use all the time. I can’t recommend it enough!
5. A silk pillowcase is not only cozy but also for someone who loves beauty! It helps protect hair and skin while sleeping and it also stays cool longer than regular pillow cases. This is one of those things that someone probably wouldn’t buy for themself but would love to receive as a gift.
7. I had to include this robe too in this gift guide cause it’s been a cozy favorites for a while now. Looking for the softest robe, this is it! This barefoot dreams robe is just as soft and comfy as the blanket but you get to wear it! I wear mine all the time and it is extra cozy during the winter months. A must have for the cozy homebody.
8. This eye mask is made of silk and is a great stocking stuffer. It is soft and so silky. Like the pillowcase ,it comes in so many colors that match the pillowcase. Grab this and the pillowcase to give as a set!
9. A good pair of slippers is a must have for anyone who loves to be cozy or doesn’t like to walk around barefoot! I love these because you can just slip them on and they hard soles so they can be worn outside.
10. I thought a popcorn bowl would be a great gift for someone who loves being cozy! It is perfect for nights in watching movies. This cute popcorn print bowl is under $50 and is oven and stovetop safe!
Thanks so much for stopping by guys! Let me know what your cozy day at home must haves are in the comments!