Best Sellers: What Everyone Is Buying Now
Happy Thursday guys! I am doing something a little different with this blog post but I thought it would be interesting! These are the top 10 best sellers for cyber week of everyone! Not just my followers and my audience but everyone’s audience! There are some of my personal favs in here and a some great finds I am glad I saw!
1. How gorgeous is the pink color on this coat? It is such a unique color and a statement piece for a wardrobe. The fur hood adds even more to this already amazing coat. If you live somewhere that has a true winter, you need this coat!
2. Another sweater and color that I love! I have a sweater similar to this and I love the color, especially with blue jeans. The rust and blue contrasts so well. You could easily dress this sweater up or down for whatever type of look you are going for!
3. I think this coat is perfect for dressing up a casual look. I love how they styled it on the model because that is exactly how I would wear it. A simple top and jeans so that the main focus of the outfit is the coat! It comes in several colors so whatever vibe you are going for can find the jacket to match!
4. You guys know how much I love spanx leggings! There as so many ways to style these leggings. This camo print would look so cute with a plain white tee and a jean jacket and some cute sneakers! I think this print would be great if you are looking for your next pair of spanx
5. I have these black spanx leggings and I cannot say enough great things about them! They are faux leather and they suck you in and shape you and are so comfortable. If you don’t have a pair I would get these black ones as your first and then go for the camo ones that are linked above. They also now come in petite lengths for us shorter girls out there!
6. This neck cream has so many great reviews and since it was a best seller overall I may have to order it myself to try out! It helps with firmness, elasticity and dryness. If you have tried this out, let me know what you think in the comments!
7. You guys know I love loungewear and I am so drawn to this sweatshirt! It looks so cozy and and soft and I think it would pair perfectly with some spanx leggings! It is such a great price too, this is another thing I have my eye on!
8. This red sweater is so cute and it is under $50! It is so cute and I love that it is a turtle neck. The red color is so festive and would be perfect to any events that you have coming up this time of year!
9. Finding a cute puffer jacket is hard to do but this one is so cute! I love the champagne color and the length is great to keep your whole body warm. It also comes in seven colors so you can find whatever color you like the most easily!
10. I am so glad this blanket made this list because you guys know how much I love them! I have several and everyone in our house uses them! If you are still holiday shopping and you don’t know what to get them, this is a fool proof gift!
I hope y’all enjoyed this blog post! I have my eye on a couple things I may have to get. Let me know if you find anything you love from these items in the comments below!