1o Things I Recently Bought From Amazon
Hey y’all! I have been on an amazon kick lately and I thought I would share 1o things I recently bought from Amazon! I also started a storefront and I will keep it updated with everything I purchase from Amazon, so make sure to follow me here. I’m loving how easy it is and how quickly things get to me. They have everything you could need!
CLICK THE PINK TEXT TO SHOP ITEMS
1. I love listening to music and the radio throughout the day so I wanted another Echo so I can listen to music in multiple rooms in the house! It just makes working and doing things around the house more fun when you are listening to something!
2. A friend suggested this book to me. It helped her to get on a healthy eating track so I wanted to try it out. It hasn’t come in yet but when it does I will share more and keep y’all updated on how it is going.
3. These lamps are for Mason’s room. His room theme is transportation and I thought the look went perfect with the theme because they are very industrial feeling. I installed them above this night stands and they look perfect!
4. I got these book ends for Matthew’s bedroom. We are changing his bedroom to a sport’s theme and I thought the wood went great with the theme. They are definitely more lightweight than I was expecting but they get the job done.
5. I am finally getting a new phone and I wanted to make sure I had a case for it when it got here! I thought this leopard print was so cute and I like the subtle hint of glitter and marble throughout the case.
6. I ordered this on a whim because I kept seeing it all over social media and it really is amazing. I keep it in my bedroom and I use it right before I go to bed on my neck and shoulders. Hubby even likes to use it after his work outs.
7. This is such a great portable charger! It is not a compact charger and it kinda heavy. You can charge two devices at once and it can fully charge the device multiple times. It is definitely not for keeping in your handbag, it is perfect for traveling or working remote.
8. I got this for Mason’s room because his room is a lot larger than Matthew’s and he has a lot of wall space. This was an affordable way to cover a lot of wall space and it went with his transportation theme! I think it will also be a great educational piece.
9. These sconces are for Matthew’s room. I also put these above his nightstand and I love the look and feel of the lights. They reminded me of lights you would see at a sports complex so I thought they went perfectly with his sports theme.
I hope y’all enjoyed this blog post! Have y’all been using Amazon a lot more lately? What have you been purchasing lately? Let me know in the comments below! Make sure to follow me on my AMAZON STOREFRONT HERE!!