Happy Tuesday y’all! I couldn’t not do a favorites this month. Y’all know it’s my favorite. So, I may not be doing it on my YouTube channel, but I had to do it here on the blog. I will go through all of these on stories with y’all too. So, make sure to watch stories if you want to see videos of any of these items. Okay, let’s get to it.
10 Current Favorites
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. This laundry detergent has quickly become my new favorite. I use it on my clothes and bedding and it smells incredible. It’s hard to explain the scent, so if you don’t want to dive right in I’d get a smaller size to test it out. But, warning, you will be hooked.
2. I’ve always been a robe lover as y’all know but I recently have fallen in love with more elegant feminine robes and this one is my favorite. It’s so beautiful but still functional. I love the two tone look and the lace detail is so chic. I feel pretty when I have this one.
3. Are you tired of me talking about these sneakers yet?! LOL! I just love them so much. They are so comfortable and I love the look of them. The sneaker trend is nothing new but they did something a little different and I love it. My code LM20 is still good to save a little.
4. I have also been a little home decor obsessed lately, have you noticed?! I added this tray to our kitchen and I LOVE IT!! It’s so pretty and different from the typical trays you see when shopping for home decor. The price is nice too!
5. This should be no surprise at all. I am in love with these for many uses. I have the shades for contour, bronzer, concealer, highlight and eyeshadow. Yep, they have this formula in all of those options. If you try them for one thing get the contour and bronzer….trust me. They are perfect for those no makeup days.
6. Masking is a must in our current state and this one has been my 2-3 times a week go to. It’s gentle but extremely effective. I notice a different in my skin immediately. I have very sensitive skin and my skin loves this mask.
7. Talk about all time favorite Amazon buys y’all. This is it! It’s been so useful in this house. If you love essential oils you NEED this diffuser. I let mine run 24 hours a day 7 days a week and just change the essential oil when it runs out. You can turn it off at night if you want but you just have to remember to turn it back on in the morning. Also, just a heads up, it is loud but after a day or two you won’t even notice it anymore.
8. Who’s surprised this bag made the list again? Nobody, right?!? I mean, it might be one of my favorite handbag purchases for the last year, it’s that good. It’s not a typical bag, I know but it’s practical, comfortable and so on trend. With that said, it also somehow manages to look classic. I just love it.
9. Speaking of home decor, how cute are these pillows. I bought two in the cream color, they come in other colors, and added them to my sitting room. They instantly added a touch of texture to the space. I think I want to gran two more in another color….maybe grey!!
10. This cardigan is one of my current favorite affordable finds. I know we are going into the hotter months but this one is lightweight and looks so chic layered over a romper or tank. Gotta love that price tag too!