If you are looking for that perfect affordable luxury handbag and you want to spend under $2000 then you’re in the right place! Today I’m rounding up all my current handbags that are under that $2000 retail price.
Affordable designer brands
If you are a luxury lover you know how crazy the prices have gotten in the luxury handbag world and you understand that $2000 is a realistic price to pay for an affordable luxury handbag. Though a lot of the bigger houses like Chanel and Hermes may not make it on the list of affordable designer brands I do have a lot of really good options for you. We still have some of the most popular names on our list of affordable designers like Louis Vuitton and Gucci.
I know you may be looking for the cheapest designer handbag you can find but the cheapest is not always the best. Every bag on this list is from my own collection so I can say confidently that each affordable luxury bag on this list is one that I personally recommend. I’ve owned some of these for years.
What are the top 10 most affordable designer bags?
- This Balmain Crossbody is a smaller canvas bag with leather piping and mostly leather handles. It is one of the best-priced bags in my collection retailing at under $1000.
- The YSL camera bag is an all-leather simple but classic design. The adjustable crossbody strap works if you are dressing up or dressing down. This versatile affordable luxury handbag is also my top recommendation for a first luxury handbag.
- The YSL Mini Camera bag is a mini version of the YSL camera bag. The smaller size is just right for essentials and brunch. The chain strap is non-adjustable and non-removable but the added leather detail makes it more comfortable to wear.
- The Givenchy Antigona in the mini size is versatile and roomy. It has an elegant and classic top handle option or an adjustable crossbody strap and comes in a variety of colors.
- The Chloe Woody Tote is more of a spring or summer tote. Mine is in the medium size and it is still big enough for a laptop and all my essentials. A perfect addition to any luxury handbag collection, especially during the warmer months.
- The Gucci Backpack is perfect for weekend or family trips. It also works as an excellent diaper bag as it is definitely unisex. It is a good size and comfortable to carry and will still work with another handbag.
- The cult classic Louis Vuitton speedy is one of the first luxury handbags I fell in love with. This deceptively roomy canvas handbag is a timeless classic that is a perfect addition to any luxury collection.
- The Burberry Bumbag is the most affordable luxury handbag on our list retailing at $830. I have been obsessed lately with this chic elegant canvas bag. It is a beautiful and practical activewear bag.
- The Gucci Ophidia is a beautiful canvas bag. I love the contrast of the neutral canvas against the green and red webbing. The chain handle is not removable but you can tuck it into the magnetic clasp and carry it as a clutch.
- The YSL Round Camera Bag is an excellent choice for concerts and festivals. Its smaller size is just right for essentials. The non-removable non-adjustable chain strap has a calfskin detail for over-the-shoulder comfort.
- The Goyard St. Louis is a top handle tote. It comes in a variety of colors that can change the price. This is an excellent-sized bag that can add variety to any collection.
Worth Mentioning or Honorable Mentions
I know this list is a top 10 under $2000 but I have two honorable mentions that come in just over budget that I think you would love to hear about.
- The Louis Vuitton Neverfull in the MM size is a very practical bag. Retailing at $2030 I feel that it is a good option for an affordable luxury bag. I have it in both the MM and GM size and it is a sturdy canvas bag that is perfect for any occasion making it one of my favorite luxury tote bags.
- The Louis Vuitton Neonoe is a remake of the 1930s classic. It is very classy with its antique bucket style. Again just $30 over our budget it deserves a mention on this list.
Which luxury brand has the cheapest bags?
There are a lot of luxury brands that offer a more affordable option when it comes to luxury handbags. The size and material of the bag are going to make the biggest difference in price. As you can see there are many options to choose from and still stay under a $2000 budget.
So there we have it, my list of the top ten affordable luxury handbags. With a wide variety of colors and styles, this list is sure to have the perfect bag to start your collection. Or the perfect bag to add to your ever-growing collection, like mine!
Make sure to check out my most recent Luxury Handbag Collection video here!
If you enjoy affordable luxury content I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter where I send out a weekly recap of all the blogs, YouTube videos, and my current discounts! You will also hear about news and announcements first!