Friday 5 Favorites
Happy Friday Y’all!! I can’t believe we are already three weeks into October. Halloween is already next week and this month has flown by. Here are a few things I am loving right now!
1. You guys know how much I love anything and everything leopard. This leopard print pajama top is so cute and comfy. Perfect for a day at home watching movies on the couch.
2. There is nothing better than a new make up product. I am loving this Charlotte Tilbury blush (First Love)! It gives you the perfect amount of color and a nice glow.
3. Y’all know I love a good bootie and these snake print booties are a must have for fall! They are such a good neutral print that they go with anything and are perfect to dress up or down!
4. I recently added this doormat to my fall porch decor and I just love it! It adds such a pop and the font is so cute. It is the perfect welcome to everyone who comes over.
5. I just had to share the matching pants to the leopard pajama top! I LOVE a good matching set and these are just so comfortable. Definitely a must have set for fall and winter!
Thanks for stopping by! What is something y’all have been loving lately? Let me know in the comments below.
Click below for Friday 5 Favorites