Friday 5 Favorites 12/13/19
Hi guys! I hope you all had a great week and are going to have a fun but also relaxing weekend. Check out some of my favorites from this week.
1. A good pair of socks is so hard to find so I wanted to share my favorite socks! They are a no-show style which I love to wear with sneakers and low cut booties. They are made from super soft cotton and don’t dig into your skin like some no-show socks!
2. Y’all know I love Sofft boots and these are no exception! They are so comfortable because of the foam sole and they can go with so many different outfits! I love the studded detail that gives them some texture as well!
3. This face mask is truly magic! It helps reduce wrinkles, smooth, brighten, lift and hydrate in 15 minutes. It is a dry face mask so there is nothing to wash off and it has loops that go around your ears so you can multitask while you are masking!
4. I have been burning these amazing candles ever since I got them! The scents are perfect for the holiday season and the vessels are so cute as well! They come in a set of two with Holiday & Birchwood Pine.
5. I love how simple this dress is and how easily it can be dressed up or down! It looks so cute with knee high boots and a beanie. The colors are so festive as well!
Thanks for checking out this weeks favorites y’all! Let me know your plans for this weekend and what you have been loving as well!