It’s Friday and I am knee deep in my chemical peel y’all. I am shedding like a snake and my skin still feels so tight. I have to admit I am a little nervous but I am trying not to overreact(something I tend to do). This peel pulled up a LOT of pigment that I didn’t even know was there or I got a chemical burn, I honestly don’t know which. Either way, my skin is looking crazy and I am so ready for this to be over. Any who, let’s get to this weeks Friday 5 Favorites.
Friday 5 Favorites
Click Pink Text To Shop
1. I have fallen in love with this bralette y’all. It’s funny because I have always loved Soma and I have my go to favorites and when I decided to give this one a try I was certain I couldn’t possibly love a bralette more than the enbliss….I was wrong. This one is so comfortable and supportive. It also feels and looks like a regular bra once you are dressed so it could be an everyday bra if you want it to be. It’s a good one y’all, trust me!
2. Speaking of chemical peel, when I leave the house I don’t leave without HUGE sunnies. These have been a go to lately. I should be avoiding sun at all costs but I have had to leave a couple of times this week and these didn’t leave my face. They are a favorite pair no matter what, but have gotten a ton of use this week.
3. Let’s be honest, I’ve been in sweats or jammies this week since I am avoiding the sun and these house slippers haven’t left my feet inside. They are so bougie, in the best way. I love the grey too!
4. I am trying to keep my hair out of my face but also not damage my hair. I’ve learned that all my messy buns isn’t helping the breakage, so these scrunchies are a MUST HAVE. They don’t damage the hair at all. It’s a splurge but I’ve had mine for almost a year and I love them.
5. Another must have this week, but let’s be honest…every week is this blanket. I have it in two colors and plan on buying more. The black/brown combo is my absolute favorite blanket ever. They wash and dry well and are so soft. If you’re looks for a gift for someone special, this blanket is perfect.