Gift Guide: Under $100
Hey y’all! I have another gift guide for you guys and this one is 1o ideas all under $100. I included all sorts of products so hopefully you can find something for that person on your list who can be difficult to shop for!
1. I love this mask set because it comes with three different masks to use on various parts of your face! It also comes with an application tool. Gift this to the beauty lover or home body so they can have an at-home spa day.
2. How amazing are these crawler earrings? I love this style and the beautiful gold color that contrasts with the crystals. They come in three different metals so you can get their preference of silver, gold or rose gold!
3. I’ve been talking about these OTG 24/7 organizing bags for years! They are great for so many things such as, traveling, diaper bags, a purse or even a kids backpack. They make everything so much easier to find and organize. I love that they are vegan and waterproof and so easy to grab and go. They come in tons of colors and prints so you can even color code what you keep in each bag. Use discount code LUXMOMMY for 10% off your order!
4. Facial Rollers are such a great gift because it isn’t something many people would buy for themselves. I love mine and you can really tell a difference when you use it everyday. Anyone who loves skincare and pamper tools would love this!
5. I have shared this is another gift guide but I just had to share it again because it makes such a great gift! Silk pillowcases have so many benefits for our skin and har and it is so luxurious feeling as well. Another great gift for anyone who loves skincare.
6. Cute wireless earbuds are not easy to find so I had to show you guys these! They come in 4 cute prints but the marble and gold is my fav. They are sweat & dust resistant and have a 14 hour batter life. Perfect for anyone who works out or listens to podcasts all day long!
7. This quarter-zip is a great gift for anyone who loves outerwear. It will keep you warm but it isn’t too heavy and would look so cute with leggings and sneakers. It also comes in more than 5 colors so you have plenty to choose from.
8. Jo Malone perfume is such a classic and it is one of my signature scents. If you are shopping for someone who loves perfume and scents, this is what they need! It is one of my all time favorites and it is perfect for everyday wear!
9. I am still loving this duffle bag! I think it is the perfect travel bag and the look and feel of it is amazing. You can’t beat the price point, it is $89 and is great for anyone who is always on the go.
10. This hard cosmetic case is great for bringing all you beauty and skin needs on a trip! It is so many pockets and plenty of space to bring full size items! It can also be monogramed to give it a personal touch.
Thanks so much for stopping by you guys! Have y’all finished your shopping yet? Let me know in the comments!