Friday 5 Favorites
Hi y’all! I hope you guys had a great week and a fun weekend planned! Here are a few of my current favorite things I wanted to share.
1. I have been trying to use more reusable products and these straws have been making it so much easier! I love that they are gold and not the standard silver. It also comes with a brush so you can easily keep them clean.
2. This bracelet is one of my favorites to add to my stack right now! I love the stones on the end, they add a bit of contrast against the gold. It is perfect for an everyday look.
3. I am OBSESSED with this purse so I had to share it will y’all! The color is such a great neutral and the studs around the edge give it an edgy vibe. It is such a classic design and I know I am going to be reaching for it a lot.
4. This boots are so cute and such a great price point! They are only $24 and so perfect for all the winter looks. You can wear them with leggings or jeans for any occasion.
5. I can’t get over how great this scarf and beanie set is! It comes in multiple colors but I love this light khaki. The set is under $20 which is so affordable!
Have a great weekend! Let me know what y’all are loving right now in the comments below!