Friday 5 Favorites 1/10/20
Hey y’all! It’s been awhile since there has been a Friday 5 Favorites, but I am back into the swing of things after the holidays and ready to share some of my recents favs with y’all!
1. I love the fit of these jeans! The Levi wedgie jeans are so flattering and they have so many different styles of the wedgie fit but I love the crop and color of this specific style. I love them with a lose fold at the hem and the fact that they can be dressed up or down.
2. I have shared the slip pillowcase several times so when I tried out these hair ties I just had to share them too! They were actually part of my Best of Beauty 2019, they are that good. The silk is so good for your hair, it helps fight breakage and there is less creasing when you wear your hair up!
3. Y’all know how much I love layering and stacking my jewelry and this necklace makes it so easy! It is two necklaces in one and they compliment each other so well! I also love that it has the classic Kendra Scott pendant necklace paired with the more modern chain.
4. I am back on that healthy train and this egg cooker is a must have! It’s so quick and easy to make soft, medium or hard boiled eggs. You can even poach them. It comes in several colors so you could grab one that matches your kitchen decor if you wanted to leave it out on the counter. It is such an easy device to use too.
5. My new favorite pullover y’all! I love the grey color and the quarter zip style. I did size up to a medium because it runs a little small, so depending on what kind of fit you want you may need to size up or down! It comes in so many colors and even has a vest version too!
I hope y’all have a great weekend! Is there anything you guys are loving that I need to check out? Let me know in the comments!