Friday 5 Favorites 1/24/20
Hey y’all! Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week and have a great weekend! It’s time for Friday Favorites!
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. I LOVE this twilly! You can style it so many different ways. You can tie it multiple ways around your handbag, you can use it as a headband or tie it around your pony tail! The print of this twilly goes well with so many colors and would be great to add a pop to an outfit!
2. This phone case is so cute! I recently got a new phone and of course I had to have a cute case! Y’all know how much I love my leopard print so this case was perfect for me! I love the subtle glitter in the leopard print. It is also under $10 which is such a steal.
3. This facial cleansing device is great for all skin types! I love this because the bristles are silicone so it is easy to clean, antibacterial and hypoallergenic. It gives you such a deep clean and it has 4 settings so you can customize how you wash your face.
4. If you follow me on instagram you saw that my favorite sunnies broke and you also saw that I ordered some new ones! These were my favorites of the ones that I ordered. I love the rimless look and the touches of gold. They come in multiple colors as well!
5. You also saw these pants last week if you follow me on Instagram! They are so soft and comfortable and perfect for lounging around the house on a sunday or any day of the week! I wore them last week on a day I wasn’t feeling well and they made me feel so cozy.
What are y’all loving this week? Let me know in the comments so I can check them out!