Friday 5 Favorites 3/27/2020
Hey y’all! Happy Friday! How is everyone doing? This is just getting crazier and crazier. Houston issued a stay at home order this week which I hope helps slow the spread of the virus. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I am trying to get into a normal routine again so let’s get started with todays round of Friday 5 Favorites.
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. You guys know I love a white sneaker and these are so comfortable! I love that they have a little platform to them and and all white. Sofft shoes are so comfortable and I have a discount code for you guys too! Use code “LM20” for a discount.
2. I have shown this pullover on stories a lot recently and I ordered it in a few more colors too and I am so excited for them to get here. These are perfect for lounging around the house and running quick errands. It is $10 and some colors are on sale for $5 right now too, so it is the perfect time to stock up!
3. Basics are a staple for any wardrobe and I LOVE this basic white tee! This one also comes in a ton of different colors so you can have it for all occasions and outfits. Soma makes the best and most comfortable pieces so check this out if you re looking for some lounge wear and work from home outfits.
4. This tray is one of my favorite new items for the house! I love how clean and modern it looks and the gold accents ties it together well with the rest of the house. This is a great price for acrylic too, it is under $40. Perfect to add to a coffee table, a bench or even on a bed!
5. I love these so much I had to include them two weeks in a row! I have been living in them recently since we are at home so much and they are so comfortable. You can still style them to look cute and casual if you are running a quick errand.
Thanks so much for checking out this weeks Friday 5 Favorites! What has been your favorite this week? Let me know in the comments. I hope you all are doing well and Stay Safe! XOXO