Friday 5 Favorites 4/10/2020
Happy Friday Y’all! How is everyone doing? I swear I don’t know what day it is half the time but I do know it is time for another Friday 5 Favorites. I’m sharing some of my favorites I have been using at home the last few weeks!
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. I have talked about this portable charger being great for travel, but I have been using it a lot at home recently since I am on it so much more. I just attach it to my phone and carry it around with me and it can charge my phone several times before the charger needs to be charged again!
2. These fuzzy slippers are so cute and cozy! I love the criss-cross detail and the open toe makes them great to wear even in the warmer months we have coming up.
3. Y’all know I love my Soma pajamas and these are just so good! The cool night sets are one of my favorites because they feel amazing and they come in a ton of different prints so you have a bunch to choose from.
4. I am still trying to be healthier while still being at home a lot and this egg cooker has made it so much easier! I can cook boiled eggs quickly and easily.
5. This lip gloss is AMAZING! I love the formula and the texture. I got it in the color “Opal” and it is the perfect nude color and great for a no make up look.
How are y’all doing? Are you holding up okay? Also, do you have anything you have been loving while being home? Let me know in the comments below!