Happy Friday! I hope y’all have had a great week. The weather has been amazing lately, I am currently sitting outside on my patio and enjoying the breeze. It rained a little earlier this week but then we have that followed by a perfect day. Soon I will have a new patio to enjoy, can’t wait for all my new furniture to come in. Any who, let’s get this weeks Friday Five Favorites.
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
FRIDAY FIVE FAVORITES
1. This was part of my home decor haul sneak peak and it already arrived and y’all I LOVE IT!! It’s so cute, still neutral but adds so much texture. I am pretty sure it comes in other colors, so if you want a little more color check them out here.
2. This blush has been a go to favorite lately when I put on makeup. I’ve been wear cream blush and I will add a touch of this over it to set it and it’s perfect. The shade(ALEZANE) is perfect for everyday makeup or full glam. Oh, and it’s buildable which is always a must for me when it comes to blush because I can be a little heavy handed. I love my cheek products...lol.
3. I’ve talked about this product in the past. It’s a splurge but a must have for me in my routine. I love that it’s a multi-tasker so you have a ton of skincare benefits. If you are wanting a serum, this is a good one to add. It will become a favorite for sure.
4. We finally cleaned the garage last weekend which means I’ve been hitting the garage gym a little and this adjustable kettlebell is AMAZING. I love that it adjust so easily and I can do so many different works out.
5. Y’all know how much I love the detergent of this scent, so naturally I had to order these dryer sachets. They are multi-use so you can toss them in a drawer or use them in the dryer. The smell is addicting y’all. I want my whole house to smell like this.