Happy Friday y’all! It is time for another Friday 5 Favorites. I have so many affordable favorites this week, let’s get started!
Friday 5 Favorites
Click Pink Text To Shop
1. This is my newest bra from Soma. Y’all know I am a Soma girl through and through and this one is a new favorite. It’s comfortable, lightweight and cooling which makes it perfect for those hotter months.
2. I ordered these sandals from amazon not sure what to expect and I love them, y’all. They come in a few colors, but I thought the gold would go with everything. These pajamas are actually super comfortable and flattering on the foot. They run TTS.
3. Another Amazon find is this pajama set and y’all I’m impressed. It’s super affordable (of course) but the material feels really nice and cooling and the fit is loose and comfortable. Runs TTS.
4. Omg y’all I didn’t realize I picked so many Amazon favorites for the week but these glasses were another unexpected love. They are so fun and oversized and you can’t beat that price.
5. Last is this robe! Love the waffle material. It also comes in several colors but naturally I went with grey. It’s a great year round weigh and length so I’d snag this one for sure. I ordered a small and it fits great.
Have a great weekend everyone! What are you favorites this week? Let me know in the comments!