Happy Friday everybody! I hope y’all had an amazing week. This weekend should be fun and exciting since it’s Mother’s Day!! How is ready?!? I have no clue what we are doing but I always like to take this time to be grateful for the boys and the process that we went through to adopt them. I hope all the mamas out there have the most amazing Mother’s Day!
Friday 5 Favorites
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. I have gotten a ton of questions about my clear desk and I also happen to be loving it so I had to include it in this weeks FFF. I am so glad that I added this to my office. It’s so practical but takes up very little visual space making it perfect against the window. If you are looking for something chic but won’t bulk up an area you have to check out this table. It can be used as a console table or desk in any space!
2. This round tray was a recent find that I added to my kitchen and y’all I want more. It’s so cute. I love the beaded detail. I will admit it’s not as white washed as the photo appears but I love it still.
3. If you watch my stories you know this is my favorite tea mug. It’s so fun and I love that everyone can have their own initial. Looking for an affordable gift, this is perfect. They have a whole line to match it too!
4. I know I’ve talked about this clear tray once or twice but I finally found it’s place and I love it even more so I had to share it again. It’s on the console table in the entry with some books and a flower and it’s perfect. I have the smallest size but it comes in a ton of other sizes so you can get it for whatever you need!
5. I’ve probably gone through 5-6 different stools for my kitchen island and I’ve never been fully satisfied, until now. These stool are comfortable, practical for kids and look amazing in my kitchen. If you’re looking for some new counter or bar stool, check these out.