Hello y’all! It’s Thursday…I think?! Is anyone else having trouble keeping track of the days? Today I am sharing My Top 10 Stella + Dot Picks with everything from Jewelry to clothing and travel accessories! I am also sharing some of the beauty items I have been testing out at the bottom of the post, so check those out too. But first, let’s get into my Top 10 Picks from Stella and Dot!
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. I love the spikes on this necklace. It matches my favorite S&D bracelet. It’s the perfect everyday piece and would layer easily.
2. This jewelry case is SO practical and cute! I love that it has specific places for earrings and necklaces and plenty of room for any other accessories like sunglasses and bracelets.
3. I love a good faux wrap top, they are so flattering! This style is perfect on every body frame and it’s on sale for under $50!
4. Y’all know I love a good stack and these rings are just too cute! You can wear them separately or together and they such a pretty gold!
5. I have this bracelet and I love it!! It is sort of edgy but also modern because of the pearls and spikes. It makes a statement, that’s for sure.
6. This top would be perfect for the office or a nice brunch when we get to go out again! I love the tie neck detailing and the blue color is so pretty.
7. I thought these earrings were so pretty and delicate! They look like little hoops on and I love the pave stones around the earring.
8. I have this necklace and I love wearing it. I wear it alone or layered and it looks great either way. It’s a top 3 pick for sure.
9. I love the detail on this bangle , it’s so unique! It would look great stacked or worn with a watch! The pearls add a chic touch.
10. This pouch matches the jewelry case and could be used for so many things from traveling with cords or using it as a make up bag in your handbag.
I’ve also been getting a ton of questions about what DIY beauty products I’ve purchased. I am linking everything I’ve bought so far for y’all below. Not all of it has come in yet but some has and we’ve had some hits and some misses. If you’ve found anything you’ve been doing at home and love let me know. I am having the hardest time with lashes. I miss my extensions. I know, first world problems…haha! Hope y’all are doing well. Stay safe! XOXO