3 Beauty Tools That Make Great Gifts
Hey y’all! Today I am sharing 3 beauty tools that make great gifts with a couple bonus items! I love these products so I wanted to make a gift guide with them. These are great gifts for someone who loves self care that they wouldn’t typically buy for themselves!
1. The Nurse Jamie Uplift facial tool is a great gift for someone who loves to spend days at home pampering themselves. It helps with inflammation and drainage. It is under $100 and would also be great for someone who travels a lot and is on the go.
2. This is another Nurse Jamie product but for body! It is essentially the same as the facial tool but this has two arms in the shape of a “Y” so it can be used on the body and even on the face. This along with the facial tool would be great given as a set!
3. A cleansing skincare brush is a must have for any beauty and skin care lover! I love this one because it does more than just cleanse your face, it also gives a firming massage and blends makeup and more. If you are looking to splurge for a gift go with the smart device because it is customizable!
4. I love this tool! This is perfect for someone who loves skincare but, wants to take their skincare routine one step further. It is like an at home spa treatment. It is a bit of a splurge but something who loves skincare would love to receive as a gift!
5. The GloPro I mentioned above has several attachments that you can buy but this one is my favorite! It is great to use first thing in the morning if you are feeling puffy and if you pop it in the fridge the night before it will feel so cool on your skin. Grab this if you are going to buy someone the GloPro Tool or if you are going to get it for yourself!
Thanks for stopping by y’all! Do you have a go-to beauty tool? Let me know what you use in the comments below!