Happy Valentine’s Day Y’all!! I hope you are all having a great day full of love and have a fun evening planned. It is time for Friday 5 Favorites and once again they are so so good!
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. These pajamas are perfect for Valentine’s day but also for any time of year because they are so soft and comfortable. I have these in two different color ways and I love them both so much. I shared them both on my instagram over the last couple of weeks. These are going to be some of my favorite pajamas for awhile.
2. How amazing are these earrings?? You guys know I love to mix metals and these earrings are silver and gold! These are a hoop but such a unique shape and I love the knot detail. They would go with so many different kinds of outfits because of the two tones of metal.
3. This is such a great comforter. I recently ordered 2 of these and I switch them out every week. I got the oversized king size and the sides are perfect, they aren’t too short. It is also great for all year round and you can’t beat the price being under $100.
4. Y’all, I LOVE these mules! The color is an amazing neutral making them so versatile. They have the cutest faux crocodile material which gives them some texture and they are actually comfortable to wear. These will be amazing to have for spring.
5. I love a white top, they look so crisp and clean and can really brighten up an outfit. What I love most about this one is the amazing lace detailing across the chest and neck. It gives is such a sweet and dainty look. It also comes in black which is just as cute!
Thanks for stopping by y’all! What are you loving right now? What are your Valentine’s Day plans? Let me know in the comments below.