Friday 5 Favorites 3/6/2020
It’s Friday Y’all! I can’t believe the first week of March is already over. That means we are getting closer to more Spring weather and I am so excited. Now, I have new Friday 5 Favorites for you guys to check out!
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. Y’all know I am serious about my sunscreen! This one has become a part of morning routine and one of my favorites. It is so so important to wear sunscreen everyday. If you haven’t incorporated sunscreen into your skincare routine try this one out!
2. This Dipbrow Pomade has been my go-to classic for awhile. I have been getting a lot of questions about my brows recently so I wanted to include this in this weeks Friday 5 because it is my absolute favorite! If you are looking for something for your brows, check this out!
3. I LOVE this top! This would be great for the office or a business lunch. The fabric feels so soft and comfortable and the color is gorgeous. It comes in two colors but I liked the grey the best. The top is only $30. I am going to be wearing this on repeat.
4. If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen all the kitchen renovations going on! We have new backsplash and the cabinets are painted white. I picked up this knife block because I thought it would look great with all the white and I LOVE them! They are a great quality too.
5. You guys know I love Kendra Scott and I love gold. These gold knot drop earrings are so pretty. I love the color of the gold and how subtle they are. Definitely going to be wearing these a lot!
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, Y’all! Let me know your current favorites in the comments below!