10 Gift Ideas for the Traveler in Your Life
Another day, another gift guide! This gift guide is all about the traveler and someone who is always on the go. I included a lot of my personal favorites and some things I thought were practical for the traveler in your life.
1. Y’all know how much I LOVE this luggage! I have both the carry on and the checked size and I think it is such a nice gift set. It is customizable with initials or monograms giving it a nice personal touch.
2. I saw this little gadget and thought it was so cool, I had to include it! It is an adapter for AirPods to connect them to the inflight entertainment system. This is such a great gift because it is something people don’t even think about needing until they are on the flight and it is under $50.
3. How cute is this travel case set?? It is from Mark & Graham, like the luggage, and it is also customizable with initials and monograms! The set of 3 is under $100 and would be great paired with the luggage set.
4. Every traveler needs a neck pillow and eye mask, especially if they are taking any redeye flights! This set is so luxurious because it is silk which will make all those flights a little more comfortable.
5. Y’all know I LOVE these blankets and so do my boys and my dogs, so of course I had to include it in this gift guide! It is the perfect travel blanket and just perfect everyday blanket. A great splurge gift for the traveler on your list!
6. A matching passport cover & luggage tag is such a simple but also cute gift and this set is only $25! They come in several colors so you can grab their favorite color or a color to match their luggage set.
7. These are great to have for those day flights where you need to get a nap in! It has crushed velvet on the inside so it will be soft and nice on your face. This one is only $29 too and would be a perfect stocking stuffer.
8. Wireless headphones are another must have for a traveler. I love that these have a gold accent on them making them cuter than a normal pair of headphone. They also come in 4 colors so you can pick their favorite!
9. This is another Mark & Graham piece so it of course is customizable with initials and monograms. This is a jewelry case that has spaces to keep a watch, earrings, necklaces or whatever you may need!
10. I am sharing this bag again because I love it so much and it is such a great price point! It is only $89 and the material and feel of it is such a great quality and comes in several colors as well!
I really loved this travel guide! There are so many great finds and I hope y’all found a gift for that special someone! Let me know what your travel essentials are down in the comments below.