Happy weekend everybody! I was hoping to be in my jammies all day, which are about to go back on but I scheduled a facial this morning(which was much needed). It’s been months since my last facial. I ended up getting dermaplaning and an oxygen facial and my skin feels amazing right about now. I tried a new spa and I loved it. I’m hoping this will get me back on track for my facials every 4-6 weeks. My skin does better when I keep up facials. Any who, let’s get to the weekly recap. Everything is down below for ya!
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
THIS WEEK’S BEST SELLERS
I knew y’all were going to love this jacket! It is so soft and cozy and I love the layered look of it. It is such a great light weight jacket for working out or running errands. I am not surprised this is a best seller!
These sneakers are so good, y’all! I love how comfortable and stylish they are. Also, I love how many different ways you can wear them which is what I think y’all are loving about them too! How are y’all styling your sneakers?
This one hit the best sellers again this week! It is no surprise y’all have been loving it too. I have been using this one a lot recently because it is so practical. I just did a video on it, check it out here!
I love this sweater because it is such a classic color and style! It is a staple sweater to have in your wardrobe and can be styled in so many different ways. It comes in two colors so you can get it in whatever neutral you wear the most.
CLICK TO SHOP THIS WEEKS BEST SELLERS
POSTS OF THE WEEK:
CLICK PHOTO TO SHOP DETAILS
VIDEOS OF THE WEEK:
CLICK THUMBNAIL TO WATCH VIDEO
– I recently ordered this top. The ruffle sleeve detail is so pretty and the color is so unique. I can’t wait to style it.
– I HAD to order this tank. You’ll see why when you click the link. It was just too cute.
– Found this scent from a sample and I had to get the full size candle because it smelled so good!
– The detailing on this top was just too cute to not get. I love all of the lace.-
– Y’all know I love stacking my bracelets. This one is going to look so cute in a stack.