Happy weekend y’all! I am currently enjoying a chai tea and a kolache in bed with the family. We’ve got a few little projects to do around here this weekend. I want to put a fresh coat of paint on the laundry room built-ins and finish organizing the bathroom. But first I am gonna watch a little Netflix!! Okay, let’s get to this weeks best sellers and re-cap.
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
THIS WEEK’S BEST SELLERS
These studded sandals are just too cute and actually comfortable. I love that the studs are gold and it’s got them everywhere. If you are looking for a great quality statement sandal for the season you’ll love these.
I am so glad this pillow made this weeks list because I love it so much. Sometimes all you need to finish off an area is an accent pillow and this one is perfect. They are currently on sale for $19.99, so I’d snag them before they sell out.
I have to admit I am a little hoodie obsessed so when I came across this hoodie I had to order it. It’s so soft and a nice medium weight. This one is only $34 and comes in 3 colors.
This might be my favorite home purchase recently. This ottoman looks so much more expensive than it is and I love the color. I have mine in my office but it would be great in a living room or sitting area. At only $139 you can find a spot for it!
Okay ladies, was I right or was I right?! This bra is seriously the best!! It’s comfortable, supportive and great as an everyday bra or bralette. Grab it BOGO 50% right now. I think I will grab a couple more too!
CLICK TO SHOP BEST SELLERS
POSTS OF THE WEEK:
CLICK PHOTO TO SHOP DETAILS
VIDEOS OF THE WEEK:
CLICK THUMBNAIL TO WATCH VIDEO
– I am so excited about these sunglasses! They are so affordable and have great reviews.
– Another pair of sunglasses. These haven’t gotten here yet but they have great reviews so I think they are going to be a good find.
– This robe was such a great buy!! I seriously love it and y’all know how I am about my robes.
– I also got these pajamas! They are made from bamboo and I love them!
– I got this swimsuit cover up. I love the texture and the cut outs in it.