1o Beauty Must Haves Under $20
Hey y’all!! You guys know I am a skin care junkie and that I love anything beauty related. This week I am sharing my top 10 beauty must haves and they are all under $20. These are my favorite products that I use regularly and several that I have repurchased as well!
CLICK PINT TEXT TO SHOP
1.My all time favorite body oil and it’s UNDER $10!! I actually keep it in my shower and oil up right after I towel dry. It soaks in my skin and feels amazing and I feel nourished all day long.
2. I have been battling dry skin for a while now so am always looking for face creams that work. I have a luxury favorite but have been looking for a more affordable one and this one is it y’all. It feels so luxurious on the skin and hydrates just as good if not better than my luxury face cream. It’s a must have for me now.
3. I feel like this is a cult favorite and has been for years. The color is perfection on almost every skin type and the formula is buildable. What more do you want in a blush!? Oh, and it’s so affordable!
5. I talked about skincare must haves in a recent YouTube video and mentioned this serum. It’s the perfect way to get your alpha hydroxy acids in so you can have fresh, clean, renewed skin. It’s a go to for me and I love the price tag.
6. The best of the best when it comes to facial sprays IMO. It feels so refreshing on the skin and smells heavenly. I have about 5 of these all over just to always have available.
7. I am a lipgloss girl and always will be, but I can be picky when it comes to formula and color. This one is PERFECT! It’s such a wearable color(berry brown) no matter the makeup you put on and the formula isn’t sticky. I have one of these in my makeup bag for touch ups through out the day.
9. I love masks and this one is a favorite. I’ve been using this one for years it seems like. It’s hydrating and nourishing to the skin and perfect for a little pick me up when my skin needs a little something.
10. Another apha hydroxy option is this toner. It’s affordable and great for daily exfoliation. I use this one a few times a week to keep my skin fresh and new.
Do you have a beauty must have that I need to check out? I am always looking for new stuff to try out. Let me know in the comments.