5 New Make Up Products I am Loving
Hey guys! I wanted to share 5 new make up products I have been loving! These are my current most used and I think y’all would love them too.
1. This was such a great find! It is a blender sponge but for powders! Perfect for baking under your eyes and it can be used wet or dry. It is also under $5. You definitely need to add this to your make up routine.
2. I am LOVING this radiant correct from Clé de Peau. It comes in multiple shades and the formula is a good light to medium coverage. It definitely adds a nice under eye brightening effect!
3. So this isn’t BRAND new, I have been using it for a little bit but I am still loving it! It is such a nice texture and the blush and bronzer combo gives your skin a beautiful glow!
4. Y’all know I love my Clinique products so I had to share this lipstick. It is actually pretty sheer and it is also very creamy! It is extremely moisturizing which is great for longer wear and for re-applying.
5. This has been my current go-to foundation! It has great light to medium coverage but still feels lightweight. It also has a very pretty natural finish. I recommend this for a natural every day make up look!
I hope y’all enjoyed this post and maybe found some new favs of your own! What are y’all loving make up wise right now? Let me know in the comments!