Friday 5 Favorites
It’s Friday y’all! I am so excited for the weekend. It’s time for another Friday 5 Favorites and these are so good! These are some of my most used and loved products right now and I just had to share them with y’all!
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. This dress is SO good y’all! It is perfect for Valentine’s day. I love the silky look and feel of the fabric, it makes it look like such an expensive dress but it is actually affordable. It is only $25! Check out this blog post from a couple weeks ago to see it on and see another affordable option as well!
2. I love this bag so much! It is one of my current fav handbags because it is so practical and easy to use! It is virtually worry free, even with the light color. I have been using it nonstop since I got it. It is seriously that good y’all!
3. The material of this cardigan is so so nice and very soft! It has such a chill and effortless vibe to it, which I love. It is perfect to throw on with loungewear or with jeans. I also think it is a great transitional piece for going into spring.
4. I have been loving quarter zip pullovers and this one is such a unique color! It comes in 3 other colors which are also so gorgeous and unique. I love how cozy it is. It is on sale right now too, so if you have been looking for a quarter zip this is the time to grab it!
5. I originally got this scent as a tester stick in a package and I loved it so much I had to buy one. It is so warm and such a great scent. It is a unisex candle so it is one of those scents you can burn in the house and your hubby is gonna be cool with it.
What are your favorite products right now? Do you have anything I need to check out? Let me know in the comments!