Sephora sale opens to the public today. I thought I’d share what I decided to buy this round. I didn’t order much this time, but I always like to take advantage of the sale a little. If you missed my top 10 picks, check that out here. Those are items I already own and love. I should probably get backups for some of this while I am thinking about it!
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
Charolette Tilbury Eyeshadow Palette
1. There is something about this color scheme that I was drawn too. I love the variety yet everyday vibe of this palette so I had to grab it. I am hoping it’s compact enough for travel too.
Chanel Shower Gel
2. Y’all know this is my all time favorite perfume, so I decided to take advantage of the sale and grab it in a shower gel version. I don’t imagine this will be an everyday body wash but perfect for special occasions.
Christophe Robin Scalp Scrub
3. I used to love a sea salt shampoo in the past and this made me think of that one. The reviews are great so I figured I’d give it a try. These sea salt shampoos are great for a once a week scalp detox.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
4. I used to use this essence a couple of years ago and loved it. Then I fell in love with the La Mer version, which I still love but I am almost out of that one. So, I decided I’d go back to this one to see if I still like it as much as I used too.
Anastasia Brow Wiz
5. This is another oldie that I decided to go back to. I ordered two of these to keep me stocked. These were always my preference and they I went back to the dip brow and decided it’s time to go back…lol.
Peace Out Acne Dots
6. I don’t break out often, but I thought these would be great to have on hand when I do. It’s like a bandaid for your pimple. I don’t know why, but I think that’s so cool.