Top 10 Favorites
Hey y’all! I hope y’all are having a great week so far! The weather has been kinda crazy here in Texas but that is no surprise. Today I am sharing my Top 10 Favorites for the month of January. These favorites are so many different types of products but I wanted to share the stuff I was really loving. Let’s get started!
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
1. These blue light glasses have been amazing! I have had them for awhile and I highly recommend them. They filter out blue light when you are looking at a screen of any kind! I’ve definitely noticed a difference with eye strain plus they are just so cute.
2. I have been talking about this hoodie a lot lately because it is just THAT good! It is so soft and cozy but also lightweight. It is perfect for working out or even just lounging around the house. Like The layered look is unique for a hoodie. I have found myself reaching for this all month.
3. This Fendi Twilly is so cute y’all! I love that you can use it so many different ways. You can add to any handbag, put it in your hair or a cute scarf. Y’all know how much I love leopard and this one is perfect to add a pop to any outfit.
4. Luxury Sneakers have been one of my recent obsessions and these are so good! These are so comfy and cute. Out of all my luxury sneakers I wear these the most. I have a full review on them, check that out here.
5. I have been loving these advanced ceramide capsules recently! They are so nourishing and leave my skin feeling amazing. I talked about them in a Friday 5 recently and they are still going strong. I love the added hydration in my night time routine.
6. This toothpaste has been great! I have extreme sensitivity when it comes to whitening so this is what I use to whiten my teeth! It is slow so you have very gradual whitening over time but there is no sensitivity. This is a great way to get whiter teeth without the pain!
7. I am SERIOUSLY in love with this Gucci Belt Bag! It’s been a major go to for me. It’s so practical and easy. I love how it lays flat no matter if I wear it to the front or to the back. It has been one of my most used bags recently and I am so glad that I picked it.
8. Green Tea has been my go to drink when I am wanting something other than water. I sip on it throughout the day and started noticing I actually drink more throughout the day since it’s not just water. Don’t get me wrong, I love water but I get tired of it sometimes. I add some stevia to it for a little bit of sweetness without and added sugar or calories.
9. I love a good mirrored pair of sunglasses. These Quay High Keys are so versatile. They can go with just about anything and I love how oversized they are. Aviators are my go to and I think this is my 4th or 5th pair of this style. So, they’ve been a fav for a while now.
10. This retainer cleaner is such a practical favorite. I was insecure whether my retainers were actually getting clean so this is a new must for me. I put my retainers with warm water and one of these tabs while I am showering or doing my make up. I just feel so much better knowing these are clean!
Well, those are my favorites for this month y’all! What has been your favorite product? Let me know in the comments below!