Hi y’all! Hope y’all are having a great week. Today I am sharing What’s In My Shower! I change out my shower products often, so I thought I’d share what was actually in there right now. Some of these products have been on repeat and some are new but I am actually loving all of them.
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
What’s in My Shower
1. I seriously love this shampoo! I’ve been using it for awhile now and I am obsessed. It smells amazing and rinses so clean. I’ve been struggling with frizz for a while now so I am always looking for hair products that will help and this one is helping. I can see this one being on repeat fir sure.
2. This hair mask can be used as a hair mask and also as a daily conditioner. It is currently my primary conditioner but I use it both ways. For daily I massage a little on the ends of my hair and rinse out and once a week I apply from the roots to my ends and let sit for about 10 minutes. My hair feels so soft without feeling greasy after. It’s been a favorite of mine for a while now. This is my fourth jar I think…lol.
3. I use this body brush for hard to reach places, like my back or when I want to do a little body exfoliation. I just add a little body wash and scrub away.
4. This is one of my favorite go to masks as well. I am almost out of this one so I will definitely be restocking. You guys know how much I love my Redken all soft line. When I need a ton of hydration, mostly on my ends this is my go to. I don’t apply this one to the root as my roots can feel a little greasy, but it hydrates my ends perfectly.
5. Another Redken product but this is a lighter version of the mask. This has been my go to line for shampoo and conditioner for years. I will probably always continue to go back to this line. When my hair isn’t acting up(frizz) this is my go to line for sure.
6. You actually use this scrub before you get in the shower. Apply it to dry skin and then scrub it around in the shower and then rinse it off. It’s a dual scrub, so once a week will do. If you’re extra sensitive you may want to add a little water first.
7. You guys know how much LOVE this body oil. It is my favorite body oil. It doesn’t feel sticky and oily on your skin, it feels hydrating and nourishing. I have reordered it so many times and I will continue to do so. Oh and I love the price too!
8. This is another tool that I use with my body wash. This is more of my daily “wash rag”. I use it for about a month and then toss it in the washing machine on gentle to get it clean.
9. This facial wash is gentle and it doesn’t burn my eyes. It cleans really nicely without stripping the skin. I use it daily with my Clarisonic brush and love the way my skin feels after.
10. This is another option I used to control frizz that I like as well. It has that clean spa scent that I love. I’ve tried the conditioner in this line as well and it’s not my fav but the shampoo is a go too for me. I just wanted to test out the Kerastase and I am glad I did. I love both, but if I had to pick I’d pick the Kerastase.
11. Y’all have heard me talk about this facial cleansing device before. It is so so good I use this daily for a light exfoliation and to make sure I get all of my make up off. I love that is has different attachments you can get as well. The only attachment I’ve tried that I wasn’t crazy about is the foundation one. I may have to try that again though, I’ve heard so many of y’all say you love it. The facial massage head is amazing too!
Thanks for checking out the blog today, y’all! Let me know what you thing about these kind of blog posts. Also, what do you always have in your shower? Let me know your favorite shower products in the comments below.