I don’t know about y’all but I’ve been masking a lot more than normal lately so I thought I’d share my current favorite go to masks. Most of these have been around for a while but I still wanted to share so you can see what is still working and why. Make sure to share your favorite makes in the comments. I love trying new products.
Face Mask Favorites
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
SK-II Facial Treatment Masks
1. This mask has been a favorite for a while now. It’s a splurge so I don’t use them often but when I do I fall in love all over again. It’s a one time use so I like to save them for special occasions. Grab this and use the night before a big day or special weekend. Your face will thank you.
REN Renewal Mask
2. This mask has become a new must have recently. With us not being able to get facials and all, we need to step up at home and this mask is getting the job done. I notice a difference after the first use and my skin keeps getting better and better. Twice a week is all my skin needs.
Karuna HydraMUD Mask
3. This is a newer mask for me but I fell in love with the application of this line. It fits on the face so good and the mud formula feels amazing on the skin. They have a whole line of mud masks but this one is hydrating which my skin always loves.
Colleen Rothschild Intense Hydrating Mask
4. This might just be an all time favorite mask for me. I feel like one tube literally lasts forever. It’s hydrating and so nourishing to the skin but also doesn’t feel too rich. It’s just right. I like to use this a spot treatment too if I have any dry patches, it works like a charm.
Tatcha Luminous Dewey Skin Mask
5. I love the way my skin looks right after using this mask. It does leave this luminous glow that I love. This is another go to mask for me, I almost always have one on hand. It’s hydrating, nourishing and leaves the skin dewey and fresh.
Origins Clear Improvement Mask
6. When I see my pores are getting clogged this is one of my favorite masks to use. I usually just put it in those problem areas so I don’t dry out the rest of my face and it works. My nose, in between my eyebrows and my chin are my problem areas. You can also use this as an overnight spot treatment if you don’t have an acne product on hand.
Charolette Tilbury Magic Facial Dry Mask
7. I’ve been talking about this mask for a while now. It’s still going strong for me. I love that it’s dry which makes it different from all the other masks mentioned here. If you don’t like the process of masking, this is the one for you. It’s not wet or cold and it doesn’t need to be washed off. It’s easy, mess free and works. I love putting this one right before I get ready to get my skin ready for makeup. It’s been a lifesaver on many occasions.