Hey y’all! I hope you are all having a good week so far and staying healthy! Today I am sharing my current Top 10 Beauty Favorites. These are the beauty products I am loving right now while being home so much, so let’s get started.
CLICK PINK TEXT TO SHOP
French Nail Set
1. I grabbed these since we can’t get our nails done right now. It such a quick and easy way to give yourself a little at home manicure and you can get a pack of 2 for only $15!
Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak
2. This foot soak is perfect for doing at home pedicures. I ordered it so we could do at home pedicures cause this girls needs one so bad!
Lip Sleeping Mask
3. I have talked about this lip mask so many times because it is THAT good y’all! Since being home my lips have been so dry and this has been so helpful.
Deep Hydration Facial Toner
4. Y’all this toner is so good! My skin has been dry recently too so I love how nourishing this feels. It is great to add into your daily routine for some extra hydration.
5. This Bronzer is my go to right now! It is perfect for when you want a natural no make up look or just want to throw on a little something to feel more put together.
Clé de Peau Concealer
6. Since I haven’t been wearing a lot of make up recently this has been amazing for minimal make up looks! I use the color Ocher. It is a little bit of a splurge but it is 15% off right now and great for an under eye concealer and face concealer
Becca Lip Gloss
7. I am LOVING this lip gloss in the color OPAL! It is the perfect nude shade another great product for that no make up look. The formula is so good and it comes in a ton of other colors but OPAL is the perfect nude.
8. This is another great product for doing at home treatments especially since we can’t go get facials right now. I get a little congestion on the nose and chin area so this helps pull it all out.
Intense Hydrating Mask
9. I have been loving this mask so much recently because my skin has been so dry. This gives your skin the boost of hydration it needs to help get back to normal!
Billie Dry Shampoo
10. This dry shampoo from Billie has been amazing. I have been using it a lot lately. It comes in different hair tones so if you have darker hair you don’t get that white cast from normal dry shampoo and I love the formula, it works really well!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Let me know some beauty favorites you are loving right now in the comment below.
What is your favorite white polish? Your nails always look so nice! Now that I am having to do my nails at home I am looking for some good basics.